330 Till the end from Beth Goyim on Vimeo.
Did you know that ¼ of the bible is prophecy? Did you know that there are 5000 prophecies in the bible? Did you know that 4000 have been fulfilled and more are happening faster now then ever before?
Mat 24:8 all this is but the beginning of the 'birth-pains.'
There is a deception going on in the USA and in the world. There was a man and his so-called christian organization saying that the church would be raptured this past Shabbat. There is going to to be something that comes out of today and it is not the rapture and it is bad news. With so many people with minimal knowledge of the bible hearing about this false prophet harold camping and his unfounded prophecy. And so many of those people who were hearing about the world supposedly ending today. And so many so-called christians thinking they were leaving this life today. The next phase of Adonai’s plan and the deception of the devil for all those billions of people will be that much easier because of lack of knowledge in the body and in the world. It will also be increasingly difficult for the true followers of God’s word to show those people on the spiritual fence that something is going to happen soon. Because of this great deception and not hold on Till the End” the next part of prophecy is that much easier. This week the president of the USA just became an adversary to Israel. By telling Israel she needs to give up what is rightfully hers both in the secular and in the spiritual. With harold camping's misinformation now more and more people will not believe in the bible. Now more and more people will say to Israel that land is not yours. So now the next phase of true prophecy will come and how we truly have to hold out till the end. If you don’t believe me here are a few things that happened recently;
TWELVE MAJOR EVENTS
(Relating to Israel's Covenant Land)
1. October 30, 1991: The Perfect Storm-As President George H. W. Bush is opening the Madrid (Spain) Conference to consider "land for peace" in Israel's Middle East role, the "perfect storm" develops in the North Atlantic, creating the largest waves ever recorded in that region. The storm travels 1000 miles from "east to west" instead of the normal "west
to east" pattern and crashes into the New England Coast. Thirty-five foot waves crash into the Kennebunkport home of President Bush.
2. August 23, 1992: Hurricane Andrew-When the Madrid Conference moves to Washington DC and the peace talks resume, Hurricane Andrew, the worst natural disaster ever to hit America, comes ashore and produces an estimated $30 billion in damage and leaving 180,000 homeless in Florida.
3. January 16, 1994: Northridge Earthquake-President Bill Clinton meets with Syria's President Hafez el-Assad in Geneva. They talk about a peace agreement with Israel that includes giving up the Golan Heights. Within 24 hours, a powerful 6.9 earthquake rocks Southern California, This quake, centered in Northridge, becomes the second most destructive natural disaster to hit the United States, behind Hurricane Andrew,
4. January 21, 1998: Lewinsky Scandal-Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu meets with President Clinton at the White House and is coldly received. Clinton and Secretary of State Madeleine Albright refuse to have lunch with him. Shortly afterwards on that day, the Monica Lewinsky scandal breaks into the mass media and begins to occupy a major portion of Clinton's time.
5. September 28, 1998: Hurricane George-As Secretary of State Albright works on the final details of an agreement in which Israel would give up 13 percent of Yesha (Judah and Samaria), Hurricane George slams into the United States Gulf Coast with 110 mph winds and gusts up to 175 mph. The hurricane hits the coast and stalled. On September 28, Clinton meets with Yasser Arafat and Netanyahu at the White House to finalize this
land deal. Later, Arafat addresses the United Nations about declaring an independent Palestinian state by May 1999, as Hurricane George pounds the Gulf Coast, causing $1 billion in damage. At the exact time that Arafat departs the country, the storm begins to dissipate.
6. October 15-22, 1998: Texas Flooded-On October 15, 1998, Arafat and Netanyahu meet at the Wye River Plantation in Maryland. The talks are scheduled to last five days with the focus on Israel giving up 13 percent of Yesha. The talks are extended and conclude on October 23. On October 17, awesome rains and tornadoes hit southern Texas. The San
Antonio area is deluged with rain. The rain and flooding in Texas continue until October 22 and then subside. The floods ravage 25 percent of Texas and leave over one billion dollars in damage. On October 21, Clinton declares this section of Texas a major disaster area.
7. November 30, 1998: Market Capitalization Evaporates-Arafat comes to Washington again to meet with President Clinton to raise money for a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital. A total of 42 other nations were represented in Washington. All the nations agreed to give Arafat $3 billion in aid. Clinton promised $400 million, and the European nations $1.7 billion. On the same day, the Dow Jones average drops 216 points, and on December 1, the European Market had its third worst day in history. Hundreds of billions of market capitalization were wiped out in the U.S. and Europe.
8. December 12, 1998: Clinton is Impeached-As Clinton lands in the Palestinian-controlled section of Israel to discuss the "land for peace" process, the House of Representatives votes four articles of impeachment against him.
9. May 3, 1999: The Powerful Super Tornado-On the day that Yasser Arafat is scheduled to declare a Palestinian state with Jerusalem as the capital, the most powerful tornado storm system ever to hit the United States sweeps across Oklahoma and Kansas. The winds are clocked at 316 mph the fastest wind speed ever recorded. The declaration is postponed to December 1999 at the request of President Clinton, whose letter to
Arafat encourages him in his "aspirations for his own land." He also writes that the Palestinians have a right to "determine their own future on their own land" and that they deserve to "live free, today, tomorrow and forever."
10. Week of October 11: Hurricane, Earthquake and Dow Collapse-As Jewish settlers in 15 West Bank (Israel) settlements are evicted from the covenant land in Israel, the Dow-Jones financial averages lose 5.7 percent in the worst week since October 1989. On October 15 the Dow lost 266 points, and a hurricane slams into North Carolina. On the next morning, October 16, a magnitude 7.1 earthquake rocks the southwest in the fifth most powerful earthquake in 20th Century. The earthquake was centered in the California desert and did little damage but was felt in three states.
11. Hurricane Katrina The Middle East Peace Plan — On April 30, 2003, U.S. Ambassador Daniel Kurtzer presented the "Road Map" peace plan to Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. It was a plan formulated by an ungodly coalition called "the Quartet." This group was made up of Russia, the European Union, the United Nations, and the United States. It called for Israel to surrender Gaza and its heartland of Judea and Samaria to the Palestinians. On May 3rd Secretary of State Colin Powell departed for the Middle East for talks to implement the plan. On May 4th Secretary Powell met with terrorist leader Hafez Assad of Syria and made a commitment to him to include the surrender of the Golan Heights in the peace plan. That day a swarm of tornados began tearing apart the Central United States. Over the next 7 days, there was a total of 412 tornados — the largest cluster ever observed by NOAA since it began its record keeping in 1950. The previous record had been 177 in 1999.
In summary, between October 1991 and November 2004, the United States experienced:
• 9 of the 10 largest insurance events in U.S. history
• 9 of the 10 greatest natural disasters as ranked by FEMA relief costs
• 5 of the costliest hurricanes in U.S. history
• 3 of the 4 largest tornado swarms in U.S. history
All of which were linked to our attempts to pressure Israel into either dividing up its land or surrendering part of its capital city of Jerusalem.
The world would laugh and call these coincidences, but I don't believe in coincidence. I believe only in God-incidences. God is sovereign. He is in control.
The Gaza Withdrawal
The most recent chaotic event in Israel was the forced withdrawal of all Jews from Gaza. It began on August 7th and continued through the 22nd, as nearly 9,000 Israelis were uprooted from their land and homes. Many had been in the area for as long as 35 years.
It was a heart-wrenching event to watch women and children manhandled, synagogues violated, torah scrolls desecrated, houses bulldozed, graves dug up, and farms destroyed. Entire Jewish communities were forcibly removed from land which God has given to the Jewish people as an everlasting possession (Psalm 105:8-11).
The economic impact on the Israeli economy will be overwhelming. The farms in Gaza represented 70% of Israel's organic produce, 60% of the nation's exported herbs, 15% of its total agricultural exports, 60% of its exported cherry tomato crop, and $120 million of its flower exports.
And while this travesty was taking place, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice began applying more pressure with the following statement: "Everyone empathizes with what the Israelis are facing... but it cannot be Gaza only."
The Supernatural Response
The withdrawal ended on August 22nd, and on the very next day, the government of Bermuda announced that a tropical depression had formed off its coast. Dubbed "Katrina," the storm quickly developed into the most powerful hurricane in modern history. It slammed into New Orleans and the Mississippi coast four days later on the 27th. The hurricane disrupted 25% of our crude oil production and destroyed our nation's largest port (the 5th largest in the world in terms of tonnage).
I think it is interesting to note that the hurricane hit just three days before New Orleans — which often refers to itself proudly as "Sin City USA" — was scheduled to host an ungodly event that had come to be called "The Gay Mardi Gras." The theme this year was to be "Jazz and Jezebels." Last year the event drew 125,000 revelers who proudly flaunted their perversion publicly in a parade that featured the bizarre. Incredibly, this event is sponsored by a group that has named itself "Southern Decadence."
New Orleans is known for its occult practices, particularly voodoo. The city is also infamous for its high murder rate and its rampant political corruption.
Nonetheless, I do not believe the storm was meant primarily as a judgment upon the city of New Orleans. Rather, I see it as a judgment on our entire nation for our mistreatment of Israel. The consequences of the storm were national in scope. It resulted in higher fuel prices which will lead to higher prices for all goods. It has disrupted indefinitely the flow of goods into and out of our country. It will result in either higher taxes or a significant increase in our national debt. It shamed us before the world as we mishandled the aftermath. And it has deeply scarred the Bush Administration.
12. Obama and the cutting up of Israel. Obama said in a speech that for peace Israel must go back to PRE-1967 borders. For most people who do not pay attention to words. This statement means a fundamental shift in America’s Middle East position. Obama by this statement has to give away much of Israel to the Arabs and most importantly Jerusalem will be divided. So lets see what God says about this; Obama: Palestinian State Must Be Based on 1967 Borders Obama says to Israel give up Jerusalem! Published May 19, 2011 | FoxNews.com
This what GOD says: Gen 12:3 I will bless those who bless you, but I will curse anyone who curses you; and by you all the families of the earth will be blessed."
So what does GOD think of the president's actions? Remember a picture is worth a 1000 words
Floods 3,000,000 of farmland under water
And this is the after:
If file is no longer on server send e-mail to
and he will send you the file. If you can make a donation it would be a blessing
to the ministry.
"Jew & Gentile One in Messiah"
As it was in the beginning so it will be in the end-of-days
Bible Study Tuesday night 7PM
Statement of our Faith
This week's message
|The Remnant's Call TV show||The Remnant's Call Radio show||
|Messianic Torah Time (Bible Study)||About us/Bio||Charts||Upcoming Events||Videotracts||Service times & Directions|