348 Prepared from Beth Goyim on Vimeo.
If file is no longer on server send e-mail to
and he will send you the file. If you can make a donation it would be a blessing
to the ministry.
Mat 10:18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as a testimony to them and to the Goyim.
Mat 10:19 But when they bring you to trial, do not worry about what to say or how to say it; when the time comes, you will be given what you should say.
What does it means to be prepared? Just us we prepare for many things like, to go shopping, to go to work, etc. We must be prepared for what is coming with a Biblical Hebrew understanding,
This message has six sections:
1.TO HAVE THE RIGHT WORDS TO SAY: If we believe in the words of Adonai, then we must rely on Adonai that He will take care on you when difficult times come. It is essential for the survival to know what to say when times of trial arrive. So if someone questions your faith you’ll know what to say without concern, because you will be ready. It is important to rely on Adonai and be prepared to speak, to ensure that our fundamentals are not weakened by evil.
2. PREPARING FOR THE HOLY DAYS OF THE LORD: By having full knowledge of the seasons, to know when we must go to his sanctuary and present honor and glory to our Adonai, so you must change your garments to meet the King of kings.
3. ARE YOU PROPERLY PREPARED? Learn how you can prepare for and what to do on the days ordained by God.
4. PREPARING YOUR FAMILY: Through the teachings of the living Word of Adonai, to have a home full of shalom and also to prepare our children in the Ordinances of Adonai to face the world and its distractions.
5. TO BE READY TO GO Through THE FIRE: Spiritually to be ready to give our life for Adonai for HIS honor, (not bowing to other gods). To live as well as Yeshua taught us to. To follow the examples of Moshe, Kefa, Yochanan and others in scripture.
6. YOUR REWARD: Learn how to earn the reward, to enter into the marriage of the lamb and witness the wonders of Adonai.
I invite you to be part of the message.
"Jew & Gentile One in Messiah"
As it was in the beginning so it will be in the end-of-days
Bible Study Tuesday night 7PM
Statement of our Faith
This week's message
|The Remnant's Call TV show||The Remnant's Call Radio show||
|Messianic Torah Time (Bible Study)||About us/Bio||Charts||Upcoming Events||Videotracts||Service times & Directions|